Div/er is a set of Eclipse Plugins designed to help developers to better understand software.
It uses dynamic analysis and reverse engineering to offer views and filters that aid comprehension and discovery.
· Processor: Multi-core system
· Memory: 2GB of RAM or higher
· Permanent Storage: 20GB or higher available to store trace data
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Previous versions of Diver did not show any return messages if they came from the root of the chart. Now, you can see what the return message is if you focus in on a specific method call.
· You can now run your JUnit tests in trace mode. JUnit traces can be found in the Diver "Extras" feature, and will be downloaded if you install from the Marketplace. This feature is relatively untested, so hopefully it will work for you. JUnit is only supported for Java applications. There is no support for Eclipse JUnit launches at this time.
Static Sequence Diagrams(Beta):
· Diver has always offered sequence diagrams that display execution traces of threads. Now it is possible to also view a static sequence diagram that is generated directly from source code. You can then compare the execution of the software with the source code definition.
· The data collection period for research about Diver has ended. You will no longer be asked to upload...