ETL Framework is a handy and reliable programming solution designed to read and analyze data sources in order to generate database-specific code.
ETL Framework includes components that can perform all of this in automatic mode, without requiring specific knowledge regarding the target database.
· At least 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
· 30 GB of free disk space.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved ETL syntax validation
· Added support for long column names to the ETL framework
· Improved connectors for Excel, text and XML files.
· Improved error validation, added new data types, improved handing of the not standard formatting.
· Improved performance of the ETL engine
· Added examples for all new ETL features
· Bug fixes