Extended WPF Toolkit Community Edition is a wide collection of WPF components and controls that can be successfully used in software development.
You can test the controls by using the sample application included in the downloads.The package includes calculators, buttons and indicators that minimize the efforts of a programmer when building business applications.
· .NET Framework 4.0
· Windows Presentation Foundation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Notable new features:
· AvalonDock, is now part of the toolkit. Provides a system that allows developers to create customizable layouts using a dock system similar to what is found in many popular integrated development environments (IDEs). Aero, Metro, and VS2010 themes are provided for the control, in addition to the Office 2007 themes.
· WindowContainer has been added. This container can contain more than one ChildWindow at the same time.
· ChildWindow has several new properties that allow the window chrome to be styled. It also derives from the newly added WindowControl, which has various advantages over the old version.
· The MessageBox class also has several new properties that allow its chrome to be styled; furthermore, it can now be displayed in XBAP application when displayed in a WindowContainer. It also now derives from WindowControl.
· A Windows 8 theme is now supported by all of the controls in the toolkit.
· New 'Live Explorer' application with source code d...