HTML Renderer was developed to be a library of 100% managed code that draws beautifully formatted HTML.
It comes along with three WinForms controls:
And a static method ready to draw html:
· HtmlRenderer.Render(Graphics g, string html, RectangleF area, bool clip)
· A panel that is ready to accept HTML code via its Text property. It's full name is System.Windows.Forms.HtmlPanel
The only properties you need to know are:
· AutoScroll. Activates/Deactivates the auto-scroll capabilities as you know. It is set to true by default.
· Text. Gets/Sets the HTML source.
· The panel will update the bounds of the elements as you scroll or resize the control.
· Visual Studio
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added link html element attributes to LinkClicked event (issue - 2526).
· Added support for .NET color names (thx to Quadko, issue - 8454)
· Show error image with borders if failed to load image
· Load image from file async
· Download image from web async
· Caching of downloaded image
· Load image event that allows overwrite image from outside, with async support (issue - 8457)
· Dispose of images as soon as the HtmlContent is not in use
· Event raised when error occurred in Html Renderer
· Error event allows to continue render in spite error
· Error in loading image
· Error in mouse/keyboard handling
· Error in paint in single box level
· Error in layout in single box level
· Multiple classes in single attribute separated by whitespace
· Background-image (very basic support)
· Image size when failed to get image
· More block inside inline element issues (thx to Quadko, issue - 8455, 8456)