IntelligenceLab VCL is a useful library that was designed to be especially used for data grouping, SPAM filters and speech recognition.
The library contains classifiers, training components, and a general purpose neuron component. IntelligenceLab is implemented using very fast MMX optimized libraries.
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
· Delphi or C++ Builder
· Does not include the source code
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Delphi / C++ Builder / RAD Studio XE4
· The OpenWire Editor and Visual Live Binding are now included in the install
· Added all the TimingLab Basic component
· Improved Firemonkey support
· Significantly improved threading model and performance
· Significant code reduction due to upgrade to the latest language features such as generics, anonymous methods, and attributes
· New design time API and functionality
· Better integration with the OpenWire Editor including inplace editors in the OpenWire view
· Discontinued support for Delphi and C++ Builder versions older than XE2 due to the lack of support for the latest language features in them
· Added internal multithreading in some of the IntelligenceLab components
· Improved .NET memory management
· Improved .NET design time integration
· Improved OpenWire Editor .NET integration