.NET Win HTML Editor Control is a simple application control rich text editor (GET HTML Output or SET Html Content) for your Windows applications.
You can use this control as a HTML Content Viewer. Powerful databinding feature lets you to show your database string fields which contains HTML content.
The main benefit of this control is a nice databinding feature. You can show your database string fields which contains HTML content directly using this control. The Toolbar is customizable using your own graphics, text and Event handlers.
.NET Win HTML Editor facilitates you by providing 2 completely customizable toolbar controls where you get the real time Visual Studio ToolStrip Control Interface. That means, you will get a common toolbar (Visual Studio ToolStrip) and an Extra Toolbar (Visual Studio ToolStrip). Both of them can be set Invisible or Visible.
You can simply add as many buttons as you want by simply clicking on a toolbar. You can add your own Event Handlers for any of the event occurred to those toolbar, or your custom buttons. Simply Double clicking your own toolbar button will create empty method for Click Event Handler for your custom button's Click Event.
Here are some key features of ".NET Win HTML Editor Control":
· A .NET Control, depends only on MSHTML.DLL and that usaully comes with Windows. No more ActiveX.
· Supports Internet Explorer 7
· Complete Databinding feature.
· Flexible usage, user friendly.
· Customizable tool bar by simply editing an XML file.
· Customize tool bar using your own graphics icon.
· Customize tool bar button to run any of your preferred ExecCommand.
· So many important properties available. i.e. "readOnly, MainToolbarVisible, SecondToolBarVisible, ToolBarColor" etc..
· Single Line break on hitting ENTER (or RETURN) Key
· .NET Framework 2.0
· MessageBox reminder of Demo
· Visible Purchase link
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This upgrade is mainly bug fix upgrade. We have solved some bugs reported by our customers.