NReflect offers you the possibility to get a description of all types of an assembly in a very simple way.
Reflection is used to extract the types and each of their members out of an assembly. The result of this process is an object tree that can be easily processed further.
With its powerful filter functionality, you will get only the types or elements you realy need. If desired, the assembly remains unlocked after processing, because reflection takes place inside another application domain.
Here are some key features of "NReflect":
· Works with nearly all .NET assemblies
· Extracts all types and members
· Powerful filter to determine what to reflect
· Reflection takes place inside a second application domain so assemblies aren't locked afterwards if desired
· Result is a simple to use object tree
· Result object tree can be traversed by a visitor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added more documentation