Planner.NET is a useful scheduling and calendar control utility.
With Planner.NET users can present task and appointments information during different time periods (hours, days, weeks, and months) as well as showing all engagements at a specific day or several consequent days.
Planner.NET provides intuitive user-interaction model for creating or editing appointments and events in a schedule.
In addition, its programmatic interface places at your disposal many useful functions, ranging from printing and XML serialization to displaying reminders and checking what occurrences of recurrent events happen in a specified time interval.
Here are some key features of "Planner.NET":
· Allows definition of custom-typed events
· Supports recurring events
· Supports database serialization
· Can be persisted into binary streams and XML documents
· Redistribution is royalty free
· Assembly is strong-named
· Is digitally signed
· Can be purchased with source code
· Is written in C#
· To display via Windows Forms
· Print Preview
· Export parts or whole calendars as images
· Export to Microsoft Excel *.xslx files
· Export to the Open Office XML format
· Printing and reports preview
· Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
· Trial message on output
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Visual Studio 2012 Support:
· MindFusion.Scheduling now includes support for Visual Studio 2012. The installer can create VS2012 toolbox palette for the component, and can optionally install VS2012 sample projects. In addition, toolbox palettes are now created for all .NET target frameworks supported by the respective Visual Studio versions.
· New exporter has been added - PdfExporter, which enables exporting calendars to the PDF format.
Improved Custom Drawing:
· Items, including their shadows, can now be custom-drawn completely through the new ItemDrawing event. The ItemDrawing event is raised before the item is rendered by the system and can be used to prevent the default item rendering. In addition, two new events have been added to the Calendar class - BeginItemDrawing and EndItemDrawing, signaling the start and end of the item drawing phase respectively.
· All texts within the calendar can now be customized explicitly through the new CustomizeText event of ...