PlotLab gives you a set of Visual C++ components for very easy and fast Data Visualization.
The library includes:
Scope - scientific chart component for plotting multi-channel data.
Waterfall - l data plotting component, especially suitable for FFT results.
The components allow zooming, navigation, direct printing, clipboard copy, save to file and more. All of the components are optimized for very fast data plotting, and support multithreading.
· Visual C++
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added cursor pins for the Waterfall component
· Added floating markers for the Scope component
· Added support for Delphi / C++ Builder / RAD Studio XE3
· Added support for Visual Studio 2012
· Improved Firemonkey support
· Fixed memory leak for .NET generic filters