A Qt component that offers grid functionality and development options for your applications.
This Qt data grid component was created entirely in C++, which had a very positive effect on its speed, especially in cases with large and extra large sets of data. QtitanDataGrid is fully integrated with QtDesigner, so it will seamlessly fit into your familiar development environment and guarantees 100% compliance with the Qt GUI.
QtitanDataGrid can be used to process large data sets, providing high speed and satisfactory performance.
- Ultra-fast processing of large data sets loaded into the grid component
- Use of QStyle for rendering objects ensures that the grid blends into the Qt GUI design of any application
- Two modes of vertical scrolling
- Customizable colors of rows and columns
- Two integrated table views
- Column banding and grouping
- Automatic width and height adjustment
- Fixed columns
- Flexible sorting
- Column summaries in the data grid
- Integrated high-performance caching mechanism
- Advanced paint engine for faster rendering of Qt UI elements
- Cross-platform support
- API for external editors
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Added demo example to demonstrate custom filter feature.
- Added: New signal void GridViewBase::selectionChanged(GridSelection* selection, GridSelection* oldSelection).
- Added: GridSelectionIterator renamed to GridSelection.
- Fixed: Component does not compile under Qt4.x.