RichView is a very useful suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
Components support various character attributes
Left, right, center or justify alignments of paragraphs, multilevel bullets and numbering, custom margins and indents, Unicode, background images, print preview, RTF import and export, HTML export, data-aware versions and more...
This installation contains files for C++.
Here are some key features of "RichView (C++Builder version)":
· Rich text and paragraph formatting - Custom fonts, colors, alignments, indents...
· Images in documents - Bitmaps, metafiles, icons, jpegs, and more
· Delphi controls in documents
· Tables - HTML-style tables with formatted contents in every cell
· Bullets & numbering
· Styles of text and paragraphs
· Multi-language support - Multiple character sets, Unicode, bi-directional text
· Hypertext and related features - Hyperlinks, checkpoints, tags
· Import and export, databases
· Import from RTF, export to RTF and HTML, PDF, and more
· Special editing features - Undo and text protection
· Printing with preview ·
· Including live spelling with third-party spell checkers
· C++Builder 4-2010
· The unregistered version of RichView Package displays a nag-form in the top left corner of the screen.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· compatibility with RAD Studio XE3 (32-bit and 64-bit VCL);
· text and paragraph styles allow separating formatting from content, and help you to apply consistent formatting to your documents;
· new properties for non-text objects (border, background color, spacing inside and outside the border);
· ScaleRichView] zooming panel;
· ScaleRichView] ability to arrange pages in columns;
RichViewActions] a complete user interface to apply and customize styles:
· new actions for a style management: adding, deleting, editing, importing and exporting styles (screenshot);
· new list box and combo box components to apply styles to the selection;
· new actions to clear text and paragraph formatting;
· new action for displaying styles and inline formatting for the current position in the document (screenshot);
· existing actions are modified to use styles;
· RichViewActions] combo boxes for applying font name and size can be linked to editors and do not require writing any programming code to work;