RichView is a suite of native Delphi components for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
Components support various character attributes. Documents can contain colored text background, custom drawn, subscripts and superscripts, fonts, arbitrary Delphi controls.
Left, right, center or justify alignments of paragraphs, multilevel bullets and numbering, custom margins and indents, Unicode, background images, print preview, RTF import and export, HTML export, data-aware versions and more.
Here are some key features of "RichView (Delphi version)":
· Rich text and paragraph formatting - Custom fonts, colors, alignments, indents...
· Images in documents - Bitmaps, metafiles, icons, jpegs, and more
· Delphi controls in documents - Unique feature!
· Tables - HTML-style tables with formatted contents in every cell
· Bullets & numbering
· Styles of text and paragraphs
· Multi-language support - Multiple character sets, Unicode, bi-directional text
· Hypertext and related features - Hyperlinks, checkpoints, tags
· Import and export, databases - Import from RTF, export to RTF and HTML, PDF, and more
· Special editing features - Undo and text protection
· Printing with preview
· Spell-checking - Including live spelling with third-party spell checkers
· Delphi 4-2010
· Unregistered version of RichView Package has full functionality of the registered package, but displays a nag-form in the top left corner of the screen.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Delphi XE3 support, including 64-bit compiler
· text and paragraph styles
· pages in columns, zooming panel in WYSIWYG editor
· new translations