SSH.NET Library is a complete rewrite of the Sharp.SSH library using .NET 4.0, without any third party dependencies and utilizes the parallelism as much as possible to allow the best performance it can get.
The library can be used for executing SSH commands, as well as return information regarding the command execution exit status.
Here are some key features of "SSH.NET Library":
· Execution of SSH command using both synchronous and asynchronous methods
· Provide SFTP functionality for both synchronous and asynchronous operations.
· Provide status report for upload and download sftp operations to allow accurate progress bar implementation
· Remote and local port forwarding
· Shell/Terminal implementation.
· Specify key file pass phrase
· Use multiple key files to authenticate
· Supports diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 and diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 key exchange methods.
· Supports 3des-cbc, aes128-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes256-cbc, aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, blowfish-cbc and cast128-cbc encryptions.
· Supports hmac-md5 and hmac-sha1 hashing algorithms.
· Supports publickey, password and keyboard-interactive authentication methods
· .NET 4.0
· .NET 3.5
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support for arcfour cipher and hmac-ripemd160 algorithms
· Add support for twofish cipher
· Add support for hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha2-256-96, hmac-md5-96 and hmac-sha1-96
· Add IsUploadCanceled and IsDownloadCanceled properties to allow cancellation of long running operations
· Add Encoding property to ConnectionInfo to specify what encoding to use for current session.
· Fix SCP hanging when downloading single file into directory
· Throw ObjectDisposedException exception when trying to use ShellStream that was already disposed
· Ensure Channel Close message is sent only once
· Better test for socket connectivity
· Update AssmeblyInformation to include library version number
· Fix ScpClient upload to allow path to include sub directories
· Fix SftpFileStream corrupting data on upload
· Fix to ensure all forwarded ports are removed when client disconnects so it could be reused later
· Fix exception being thrown when SFTP client downloads multiple files in parallel