Scripter.NET 2.2 Beta
An application designed to integrate .NET Framework scripts into applications, supporting code written in C#, VB.NET and JScript.NET
Scripter.NET uses VSA/CodeDOM technology that makes possible to use C#, VB.NET and JScript.NET scripts. Scripter.NET is built on .NET classes. It's shipped with full source code, including design-time code.
- Support for C#, VB.NET and JScript.NET scripts:
- Use ScriptRun.Language property to specify scripting engine to use.
- Adding objects to the script:
- It's not possible to add .NET object of types declared in the calling assembly and access properties and methods of these objects from the script.
- Resource processing:
- Scripter.NET supports loading resx files providing a way to access application-defined resources.
- Adding units to script:
- Scripter.NET allows to load scripts declared in another units from the script being currently executed. Special word "using" can be used within the script. Scripter.NET pre-process the script before executing and loads all referenced scripts.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for debugging:
- Debugging in separate process of application-independent scripts.
- Debugging in the same process with ability to access application-specific objects from the script.
- Debugging single script and project containing multiple source files.