StrokeScribe will provide developers with additional flexibility and allows to integrate barcode into existing documents from programs that do not support it directly.
Metafiles are used to draw the barcode images, so it allows to print them with different graphical resolutions without image quality loss. Working with barcode comes to specifying a few ActiveX properties and is easily accessible to the average skilled PC user.
With programming skills, it’s easy to create documents with dynamically generated barcodes of different formats based on data from text files, spreadsheets and databases.
Here are some key features of "StrokeScribe":
· Easy integration with Microsoft Office aplications: Word, Excel, Access.
· Development environments supported: Microsoft Visual C/C++, Borland Delphi/Builder, Microsoft FoxPro/Visual Basic. May be used in .NET applications as a COM object.
· 1C:Enterprise 7 platform support.
· Barcode formats supported: CODE-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14, EAN-13, PDF417, Data Matrix.
· CODE-128 automatic alphabet switching, which helps to reduce the length of the barcode.
· Barcode image can be rotated by multiples of 90 degrees.
· Manual and automatic control of text parameters, including font size, family and vertical text offset.
· DataBinding technology support for easy integration with database applications.
· There is no need to install additional barcode fonts.
· Documents with embedded barcodes can be viewed or printed by other people without installation of the component.
· Microsoft Office
· Microsoft Visual C/C++
· Borland Delphi/Builder
· Microsoft FoxPro/Visual Basic
· Watermark on generated barcodes
· One user limit
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some diagnostics features for developers.