TIFF To PDF ActiveX Component can convert TIFF files into PDF easily. It is a standalone component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
TIFF To PDF supports multiple page TIFF files. TIFF To PDF ActiveX Component also supports various TIFF encodings: RLE, LZW, CCITT G3/G4. It can be used to merge multiple TIFF files into one PDF file.
TIFF To PDF also supports the conversion from PDF To TIFF with the help of GNU GhostScript. It can convert PDF To TIFF, JPEG, PNG and BMP.
TIFF To PDF can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python
Here are some key features of "TIFF To PDF ActiveX Component":
· Convert TIFF files to PDF
· Support single or multiple page TIFF
· Support various TIFF encoding such as CCITT G3/G4, LZW, RLE and uncompressed
· Merge multiple TIFF files into one PDF
· Standalone, doesn't depend on Adobe Acrobat or Reader
· Convert PDF To images: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, FAX and BMP
· Provide demos in ASP, VB, VB Script, VB.Net
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 2010 bug fixes