Time2 is a Java library that was specially created in order to help you better manage time series.The library provides generic time series with configurable time domains.
Now you can make use of this accessible, Open Source library to improve your development process.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ch/agent/core/KeyedMessage.java (1.0.1)
· ch/agent/t2/T2Exception.java : new class
· ch/agent/t2/T2Msg.java (1.0.1) : messages now accessed using a symbolic key instead of a literal number.
· ch/agent/t2/T2Msg.properties (1.0.5): all messages have a new key.
· ch/agent/t2/time/* : most classes modified to throw T2Exception and use new message key.
· ch/agent/t2/time/engine/* : ditto
· ch/agent/t2/timeseries/* : ditto
· ch/agent/t2/timeutil/* : ditto