Ultimate FTP Component description
Easily add comprehensive Secure File Transfer capabilities to your .NET app
The Ultimate FTP Component will provide you with everything that you need in order to incorporate secure file transfers in your .NET application. It will also help you implement remote file management using FTP.
In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the FTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server.
The component also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented. In most cases, only a few lines of code are required to implement a file transfer in your application.
Here are some key features of "Ultimate FTP Component":
· Upload, download, append, rename and delete FTP file
· Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
· Parse listings automatically
· Supports both ASCII and binary transfers
· Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads
· Abort operations smoothly
· Synchronizes folders easily
· Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code
· Supports Multi-threading.
· Unified Remote File System Architecture which allows you to directly and easily transfer and synchronize files between an SFTP file system and other file systems such as FTP, SCP, ZIP, Disk, Memory, etc.
· File transfer monitoring support with progress event
· Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs
· Send and receive files to or from disk or memory streams.
· Built-in Zlib streams
· Filter files
· .NET Framework