Verax ICMP Library for Java is a programming class designed to allow Java applications to send ICMP Echo requests and receive ICMP responses.
In order to use this library two files must be present:
· IcmpJniBridge.dll - Implemented in C, library for Raw Socket handling specialized in sending and receiving ICMP packets,
· Ping.jar - Implemented in Java, interface to IcmpJniBridge.dll, to be used in Java application.
· Microsoft Visual C++ 2003
· Java JDK
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Synchronous PING handling fixed. Sometimes it would fail if called from a number of threads.
· Improved error handling.
· Enhanced build instructions in README.txt file.
· Change packages namespace to veraxsystems.com