The Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Visual FoxPro (WSC4FP) is a serial communication library based on the Windows API.
Includes 32 functions plus modem control, XMODEM and YMODEM protocols, and a selection of example programs.
Here are some key features of "Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Visual FoxPro":
· Free technical support and updates for one year.
· Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
· Includes 16-bit (WSC16.DLL) and 32-bit (WSC32.DLL) versions.
· Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
· Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
· Includes hardware and software flow control.
· Is port re-entrant.
· State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously.
· Is fully thread safe.
· Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.)
· Works with all versions of 32-bit FoxPro and 16-bit FoxPro for Windows.
· Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
· Can be used with any language (C/C++,.NET, Delphi,Visual Basic, VB.NET, etc.) that can call the Windows API.
· Visual FoxPro compiler (any version).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added functions SioQuiet() and SioWaitFor()