Word Viewer OCX is an ActiveX component that enables your application to display and interact with Word document files.
Simply place the control on your form, set the Path property, and you are all set! Word Viewer OCX is identical to Word's interface.
Here are some key features of "Word Viewer OCX":
- Easily create online office applications with the ocx.
- Support office automating client. You can delelop your own office programme rapidly
- Support File upload and download with HTTP or FTP method. You can open web file eaisly
- It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX control such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder and .Net languages
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function