dotConnect for MySQL Express is a handy toolset that is designed to provide developers with the necessary components and utilities for creating database applications.
Included in the package you can find the needed ADO.NET core classes as well as data type structures and classes, accompanied by a set of samples that help developers get an idea about what can be built with these tools.
- Visual Studio 2013 Release Candidate is supported
- The "Default FetchAll" connection string parameter for defining default value of the FetchAll property of MySqlCommand objects created on the connection is implemented
- Entity Developer:
- The bug with releasing memory after closing the Retrieve Data window is fixed
- The bug with the Overwrite.Merge template option is fixed
- The bug related to the "Value cannot be null" error when selecting "Regenerate storage and mapping" from the shortcut menu in Model Explorer in Visual Studio is fixed
- Entity Framework support:
- The behavior is changed: the strict FetchAll = True for created SQL commands is removed; now the behavior is determined by the connection string parameter "Default FetchAll"