The ExOrgChart component permits the totally automatic generation of organigrams
The ExOrgChart control shows a hierarchical display of nodes, each one having an HTML caption, pictures and icons aligned to any side of the node. The ExOrgChart component lets the user changes its visual appearance using skins, each one providing an additional visual experience that enhances viewing pleasure.
- .NET Ready / 100% compatible with Visual Studio 2003 and 2005
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to any background part )
- new Ability to save/load the control's data to/from XML documents
- Ability to expand or collapse the nodes.
- Ability to load icons or pictures from BASE64 encoded strings.
- Ability to copy the control's content to the clipboard
- Support for assistant nodes
- Ability to zoom the chart
- Print and Print Preview Support
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support
- Multiple lines HTML ToolTip support
- Background picture support
- Mouse wheel support
- Ability to explore only a branch of the organigram
- Ability to display single or multiple layers of the organigram
- Ability to scroll the organigram using the mouse or keyboard
- Any node supports built-in HTML format
- The node supports multiple lines with different alignments
- Ability to assign icons, pictures to the node aligned to any side of it
- AutoSize feature or fixed width, fixed height for any node supported
- The links and borders for nodes are customizable
- ANSI and UNICODE versions available
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 184.108.40.206
- Added: The Node.Alignment property aligns the caption of the node.
- Added: SelectNode property retrieves Nothing, instead Empty if no object is selected.
- Added: If the Node.BackColor property is equal with BackColorNode, the Node.ClearBackColor method is called.
- Added: If the Node.ForeColor property is equal with ForeColorNode, the Node.ClearForeColor method is called.