An efficient and reliable piece of software designed as a container component that features a set of editors for reducing the time of component designing
The eXRecord name comes from the record, that's a set of fields that contain related information, in database type systems.
The Editor object holds information about an editor. Use the Add or Data Source method to add new editors to the control.
The Editor object may display an icon, a custom size picture, an HTML label and window editor.
By using eXRecord, you can significantly reduce the time of component designing by using the available set of editors.
- .NET Ready / 100% compatible with Visual Studio 2003 and 2005
- ADO and DAO data binding support
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support
- It includes editors like: mask, date, drop down list, check box list, memo fields, spin, slider, OLE Object viewer, color, buttons and more. Details here.
- Ability to use custom ActiveX control as built-in editors
- ActiveX hosting (you can place any ActiveX component in any field of the control).
- Arranging fields from left to right, from top to bottom or custom layout as well.
- Ability to load icons and pictures from BASE64 encoded strings.
- Multi-lines HTML tooltip support
- ANSI and UNICODE versions available.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: The HTML tags are case insensitive, so the < b > is equivalent with < B >
- Fixed: The IDE flickers when the component is placed on a form, due ShowImageList property that creates a hidden top-most window, to store the icons.
- Fixed: The HTML tag is not overwritten when using inside another tag