jPDFtext is a Java library that integrates perfectly into your application or applet to extract words from PDF documents. Also the software can load PDF documents from files, network drives, URLs or input streams.
jPDFText is built on top of Qoppa Software's proprietary PDF technology so there is no need for any third party software or drivers.
Here are some key features of "jPDFText":
· Load PDF documents from files, network drives, URLs or input streams
· No need to install or configure additional drivers or software when deploying
· Written entirely in Java - allows your application to remain platform independent
· Maximum of 10 pages per document processed
· Some words are replaced with 'DEMO'