scViewerX is a powerful ActiveX control allowing you to view and print HPGL/2 files, inside an application, or on a WEB page. You can implement scViewerX in any development environment that can use ActiveX controls, e.g.: Visual Basic, MSVC, Delphi.
You can also convert to other formats such as PDF, TIFF, DWF etc. The control has advanced functions for zooming and panning. Right click menu (context menu) for quick access to zoom and pan functions is also available.
The picture to the right is a screenshot from the VB demonstration application (Included in the scViewerX Developer Kit). The control uses same HPGL/2 engine as ViewCompanion and GerbView.
Here are some key features of "scViewerX":
· View and print HPGL and HPGL/2 files.
· Conversion to many other standard formats
· Supports multipage HPGL/2 files
· Methods for defining a user Pen Table that gives you full control of colors, styles and widths
· Control each pen's visibility
· Rotate loaded files in any angle (0-360 degrees)
· Copy to clipboard, and paste into another Windows application
· Color or Black & White Printing
· Scaled print or fit to paper
· Poster mode for printing large drawings on multiple sheets (e.g. Printing A0 drawing on multiple A4 sheets)
· Print to all Windows supported plotter and printer devices
· Easy to use installation and uninstallation software
· Right click menu (context) menu for quick access to zoom and pan functions
· 30 days free trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some areas with different colors was converted as grayscale only.
· Still aperture problems when exporting to PDF, SVG, DWF and HPGL.