C-Free is an Integrated Development Environment(IDE) designed for C/C++ programming language. With this software, user can edit, build, run and debug programs.
With C/C++ source parser included, although C-Free is a lightweight C/C++ development tool, it has powerful features to let you make use of it in your project.
Here are some key features of "C-Free Professional":
· Support multiply compilers. Now support more compilers besides MinGW as following: MinGW 2.95/3.x/4.x/5.0, Cygwin, Borland C++ Compiler, Microsoft C++ Compiler, Intel C++ Compiler, Lcc-Win32, Open Watcom C/C++, Digital Mars C/C++, Ch Interpreter
· Enhanced C/C++ syntax highlighter. (Highlight Function, Data Type, and Constant, etc.);
· Enhanced Smart Input;
· Customizable project creating wizard, support more project types;
· Powerful code finding utilities (Jump to declaration, definition);
· Code completion and Code parameters;
· List all symbols of program;
· Customizable utilities: Customizable Shortcuts; Customizable External Tools; Customizable Help (Support Windows help, Html help and Web help);
· Color Print (Syntax highlighted print);
· Show console window when debug;
· Project Converter (Convert project to C-Free format);
· 10 launches trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Added two compilers support:
· Intel C++ Compiler;
· New implemented dockable user interface. Support customable toolbar.
· Support GUI debugging with Debugging Tools for Windows (cdb.exe) in C-Free.
· Support hex data editing/printing.
· Support opening and saving UTF-8(With BOM or No ROM)/UTF-16 files.
· Support adding file directory into project directly.- Added wxWidgets, FLTK, GTK+, Qt project wizard.
· Added GLUT, GLFW project wizard.
· Support window splitting in source editor.
· Added batch building for project.
· Speed up C/C++ code parsing.
· Auto closing bracket in editor.
· Creates Implementation for existing function declaration.
· Dozens of small improvements.
· Bug fixes