A comprehensive Java plug-in that allows you to monitor exceptions in real-time and offers support for application development and bug fixing
With this tool, developers can examine all of the exception details as if the application was stopped at the breakpoint in the debugger when exception happened. It has low performance overhead and can be used during application development, testing, production as well as at the customer’s site.
JSnapshot is an advanced tool that offers support in the process of bug removing or bug fixing and it is completely compatible with Eclipse IDE.
- Combines advantages of logging, memory snapshots and regular debugging.
- Improves collaboration between developers and testers. When tester finds an exception, he doesn’t have to find out a way to reproduce it. He just gives a snapshot to the developer. From there developer can start fixing the exception as if he reproduced it and came across it in the debugger.
- Can be used during automated testing. JSnapshot can log a snapshot for every exception found during automated testing.
- Shows all exceptions which were thrown in the application.
- Helps to make sure that exceptions handled appropriately at run-time. For example, diagnose ignored exceptions (try-catch block with empty catch statement).
- Helps to analyze the actual reason of the exception.
- Helps to fix exceptions on remote systems where it’s impossible to use remote debugger connection (due to firewall, access rights, on customer’s site, etc.).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Minor bug fixes and improved snapshot recording for virtual machine errors: stack overflow and out of memory.