NoICE is a debugger for microprocessors which enables users to display a region of memory as Hex bytes and as ASCII characters, examine and change processor registers and reset the target hardware.
NoICE can be operated using the menus and toolbars and provide users with an intuitive interface that allows them to view the commands and the target communication mechanisms.
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updates for Segger JLink (ARM)
· Updates for P&E Micro BDM pods (HC12)
· Updates for TI JTAG pods (MSP430)
· Updates and corrections for CDB2NOI (SDCC debug processor)
· Add support for double to Imagecraft debug format (ARM only)
· Enforce proper alignment of PC for ARM
· Fix bug in ARM simulator endian selection
· Various elf/dwrf bug fixes
· Added support for the MC9S12P breakpoint module
· Miscellaneous bug fixes