RMTrack is designed as a web application which allows users such as IT administrators and developers to easily track bugs.
RMTrack is completely customizable and allows you to create your own issue fields, workflows, connections, data entry forms and projects.
Before using the application, you have to connect to an SQL Server in order to save all your data and projects. Also, it supports Internet Explorer which allows you to run the application online.
· Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 5, 6 or 7
· System with a Pentium III compatible or higher processor
· Memory: 512MB RAM
· Hard disk: 30MB (for installation)
· Microsoft SQL Server version 2008, 2005, 2000 or SQL Express
· Internet Explorer 4.0 or later
· 15 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Migration of RMTrack code to .NET - Phase II – RMTrack is now a completely .NET application
· Support 64-bit OS
· Browser Support - Add support for IE9 and drop support for IE6 and IE7
· Multiple Attachments - Ability to add multiple attachments at one time
· Stop Time-Out on Issue Details - Stop the Issue Details page from timing out to avoid data loss
· Improved Search - More like internet searches (OR, “” for exact phrase, ‘-’ to exclude words, ‘*’ for partial word match)
· New Project settings - Active, Disabled, Read Only
· Add support for eSignature steps in workflow - requires user to enter password (confirm identity) to save at these steps
· New field level security setting for "Update Any" - Allows any user with access to an issue to update that field whether issue is assigned to them or not
· Custom HTML Pages - Ability to add custom HTML pages (for client specific documentation etc.)
· Enhanced Password Management and Recovery (Site Option - Authentication Settings) – e-mail passwor...