Regex Match Tracer is a efficient software designed to compose and debug regular expression patterns.
In the pattern edit box, different parts of regular expressions are displayed in different colors. The tree structure and capture-group information will be updated synchronously when the pattern changes.
Now, you can use this handy piece of software to test your regular expressions. Regex Match Tracer is a convenient regex tool to edit, test, debug and optimize your regex.
Here are some key features of "Regex Match Tracer":
· The pattern can be exported into language code
· Import pattern from language code, such as C++'s string
· Perl regular expression syntax is supported
· Certain features can be used only for 30 days
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Within regex, trace each success, failure, backtrack of node in match process.
· Within regex, locate the match fail point node.