AptEdit is a useful and performant source editor designed to view and edit any text or binary file.
AptEdit offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers. And it is also an excellent replacement for NOTEPAD and a lot more.
AptEdit can be installed on FLASH or other portable drives. All user configures are saved in the movable drive. You can carry AptEdit with you wherever your travels or business take you and run it on almost any computer.
Here are some key features of "AptEdit":
· View and edit binary files with the Binary(HEX) template.
· View and edit your local logical (physical) drives.
· View and edit any file on your drives.
· Data interpreter.
· Visual binary files comparison.
· Checksum/Hash Calculator.
· Binary Edit.
· Unlimited file size(>4G).
· Copy HEX text as C/Java/C#/Pascal data array.
· Export HEX text to text file.
· Import HEX text and ASCII characters from clipboard.
· Unlimited undo and redo.
· Find HEX text or ASCII characters.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Add a syntax highlighting type "ABEL-HDL":
· Support a new block comments end type "LINE_END" in the syntax highlighting file. Its means the block comment ending with the end of the line.
· "PREFIX" symbol is listed on the syntax color list.
· Cannot select the clicked line if changing the text view font.
· Crashed while changing the offset format in HEX edit mode.
· Improved "Decrease Indent".
· Crashed if saving two new files as same file name using command "Save all".