Arbed is an advanced editor for REAL Studio project files, offering features such as comparison and merging of similar project files, HTML source output and easy preparation for Localization.
With the help of Arbed you'll be able to easily edit RBP and XML projects. It can also synchronize the code used for multiple coding projects and convert your strings to localizable constants.
Here are some key features of "Arbed":
· Prepare a project for Localization by converting all strings in a project into dynamic constants with ease.
· Search all projects inside a chosen folder for text.
· Side-by-side comparison of projects, merging differences easily.
· Can be used by SmartSVN and SmartGit as a viewer for version differences.
· Output entire project source code as formatted and colored HTML.
· Consolidate all external items (pictures, code, etc.) into the project or into a folder, e.g. for easier distribution.
· List all external items used by one or more projects.
· Bulk deletion of project items (classes, methods, etc.) - select many items and delete them in one step.
· Some features can be controlled via CommandLine arguments for mass processing, including generating a cleaner XML output format processing project files by your own tools.
· Can be scripted to perform more complex search and replace operations or simply browse all items of a project.
· Automatically keeps backup of projects you save in Arbed (can be turned off).
· Some of the advanced features, including all that require saving a modified project (such as: Comparison, Localization, Code Obfuscation, Bulk deletion), and source output to HTML are unavailable.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When comparing projects, differences in a method's parameters are detected again.