MultiCode is an application that assists users in editing various programming languages. It is an unicode editor with syntax highlighting, line numbering and code proposals for several computer languages.
Edit and start your code from the editor. If your code is a Script file which can be executed by the system, it will be started immediately. If it is an HTML file it will be started in a new browser window.
You may need special applications like interpreters, compilers etc. to execute some file types. These applications have to be installed on your system to start the related code files.
Here are some key features of "MultiCode":
· Syntax highlighting
· Code proposals
· Line numbering
· Execute code command
· Minimum screen resolution: 800x600
· To use online features like FTP an internet connection has to be available
· Free disk space minimum 10 MB
· Cannot find/replace in multiple files
· Create/edit code proposals feature unavailable
· Bookmarks function unavailable
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Search 'WholeWord fixed