TX Text Control .NET description
A royalty-free word processing control that offers developers a broad range of word processing features
TX Text Control .NET is a royalty-free word processing control that offers developers a broad range of word processing features in one reusable component.
TX Text Control .NET software has been rebuilt from scratch to benefit from the new object oriented design of Visual Studio .NET.
This enables developers to take advantage of TX Text Control .NET's new, intuitive class design, resulting in more effectiveness.
Here are some key features of "TX Text Control .NET":
Typical TX Text Control .NET based Solutions, TX Text Control .NET offers developers hands-on access to the most comprehensive set of word processing features available in any development toolkit currently on the market. TX Text Control .NET is ideally suited to all applications that demand powerful, but flexible word processing features. Consider the following typical TX Text Control .NET based solutions:
· Standardized WYSIWYG Word Processing, Embedded in most applications is the ability to edit text. TX Text Control .NET offers your developers a wide range of word processing functions to add to their applications. Provide your clients with a fully featured WYSIWYG interface to create invoices, letters, quotes or other office documents.
· Standardized WYSIWYG interface
· Fully featured word processing
· Drag and drop
· Report Generation
· Enable developers to build client applications that bind directly to databases. Retrieve textual and binary data from a database, edit and save directly from TX Text Control .NET in all support formats.
· Comprehensive database interface, Build powerful reporting applications
· Store formatted text as BLOBs in database
· Database Bound Mail Merging
· Mail merging is a popular application in an office environment. Paper-based mail shots, e-mail newsletters, quote generation, form letters are typical applications that can benefit from TX Text Control .NET's flexible mail merge handling.
· Separate client data and word processing documents, Personalize communications with your clients
· Batch processing - clients can do something useful while their PC is working
· XML Processing (read and write)
· Capitalize on XML's document interchangeability, while offering clients a standardized WYSIWYG interface to edit their documents. Working with XML is as simple as with any other file format that TX Text Control .NET supports.
· Streamline the authoring process
· Write once, format in many ways
· Custom-assemble documents for clients and business partners
· Document Conversion (RTF, DOC, PDF and many more)
· Office staff are faced with an every growing number of word processing formats: DOC, RTF, TXT, HTML, CSS, XML, PDF. Empower your developers to build applications that handle all these formats and many more using TX Text Control .NET.
· Native PDF support (no driver or 3rd party software)
· Publish directly to the web (Save as HTML)
· One application for most word processing formats
· Business Benefits
· Reduce development time and costs - features your developers would have to spend hours programming are only one line of code away
· Complete confidence knowing TX Text Control .NET will perform as expected
· Satisfy your clients by making it easy and intuitive for them to create and edit word processing documents
· Build client applications that save directly to the universal document exchange formats XML and PDF
· Guaranteed unlimited professional support at no extra charge
· Timely updates and new versions
· Knowing you are backed by the industry leader in word processing controls
· Developer Benefits
Developers using TX Text Control .NET benefit from:
· Simple deployment of a wide range of word processing features
· Tables, headers & footers, images and stylesheets
· XML and stylesheet programming, save directly to PDF
· Unicode, multi-lingual dialog boxes
· And many more. See edition comparison for full details
Unlimited telephone, e-mail and forum support:
· Telephone support queries are dealt with immediatly
· E-mail and forum queries are answered in one business day
· Stability backed by a broad client base and many thousand satisfied client
· 60 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved Headers and Footers: Odd and Even Pages
· Headers and Footers: New Frame Style with Information Area
· Native support for barcodes from TX Barcode .NET*
· Advanced, MS Word Compatible Page Numbering
· Built-in Context Menus and Icon Sets
· New Table Insert Dialog
· Microsoft Word Content Controls Support
· Anchor Position Control Characters
· Reporting: MailMerge Supports Charts and Barcodes Natively