Visual Paradigm for UML Modeler Edition is a powerful tool that allows you to create automatic diagram layout, specify class associations and build data flow connections.
Visual Paradigm for UML Modeler Edition is integrated with the Eclipse IDE for coding and round-trip code engineering. Software developers can perform Model-Code-Deploy effectively and efficiently within one unique visual development platform.
It supports the latest UML notations for modeling, and provides an intuitive user interface including dockable UI, resource-centric and mouse gesture to simplify diagram editing. It can be integrated with major IDEs including Eclipse/WebSphere, JBuilder, NetBeans/Sun ONE, IntelliJ IDEA, JDeveloper and WebLogic Workshop to provide sophisticated real-time or on-demand code/model synchronization. Code reverse engineering is supported for Java, C++, .NET dll or exe files, CORBA IDL, XML, XML Schema, Hibernate and JDBC.
Visual Paradigm for UML Modeler Edition is a professional UML tool that supports complete software lifecycle - object-oriented analysis, object-oriented design, construction, testing and deployment. The UML modeling software helps you build quality applications faster, better and at lower cost. You can draw all types of class diagrams, reverse code, generate code from diagrams and generate documentation. The UML CASE tool also provides abundant UML tutorials, UML interactive demonstrations and UML projects.
UML models and diagrams can be imported from Rational Rose projects or XMI , or exported to XMI for use in other applications. J2EE is supported to accelerate and simplify J2EE software development and deployment.
Report templates can be fully-customized to conform to company's documentation standard with an easy-to-use, what-you-see-is-what-you-get Report Writer, which keeps documentation always synchronized with the VP-UML project.
Visio integration is provided so that Visio drawings can be embedded in any UML diagrams to extend the possibilities of UML modeling, and it is possible for you to transfer stencils from Visio or define your own stencils.
Diagrams can be copied and pasted as OLE to Microsoft Office applications and edited directly inside the documents. Textual analysis and CRC card diagram are supported to help identifying candidate classes from the problem statement and identifying the collaborations and responsibilities between objects.
Users can also access and interact with the user interfaces and UML models through the VP-UML open architecture by writing plug-ins. Other supporting features include printing , HTML/PDF report generation, automatic diagram layout and export diagram to image.
Here are some key features of "Visual Paradigm for UML Modeler Edition":
· Support All UML Diagrams ( Class, Use Case, Collaboration, Sequence, State, Activity, Component, Deployment, Timing, Composite Structure )
· Real Time Model Validateion
· Dockable User Interface
· Resource Centric Interface for better Usability
· Automatic Diagram Layout
· Integration with IDEs including Eclipse/WebSphere, JBuilder, NetBeans/Sun ONE, IntelliJ IDEA, JDeveloper and WebLogic Workshop
· Instant Reverse support for Java, C++, .NET dll or exe files, CORBA IDL, XML, XML Schema, Hibernate and JDBC
· Import Project from XMI
· Export Project in XMI Format (XMI 1.1 for UML 1.3 Unisys Extension / XMI 1.1 for UML 1.4 OMG)
· Visio Integration
· Direct Editing of VP-UML OLE Object in other Applications
· HTML Documentation Generation
· PDF Documentation Generation
· Sophisticated Diagram Printing Facility
· Copy Diagram Elements to System Clipboard as Image
· Export Diagram as Image (JPG, PNG and SVG Format)
· Support Sub-diagram for all UML Model
· Provide Different Look-and-Feels for User Interface
· Support Package Containment
· Textual Analysis
· Model Generation that Supports the Generation of Sequence Diagram from a Flow of Event and the Generation of Collaboration Diagram from a Sequence Diagram (and vice versa)
· Multilingual Supports.
· Intel Pentium III Compatible Processor at 600 MHz or higher.
· Minimum 128MB RAM, but 256MB is recommended.
· Minimum 400MB disk space.
· 10 days trial period
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Supported PostMania in client products:
· Chat with the analysts, designers, software developers or whoever in your team directly inside VP-UML, right in a diagram. PostMania, a private social networking platform designed for software development team. It enables team members to post and reply discussions specifically to a diagram or a shape.
Supported decision table diagram:
· The decision table (diagram) provides a structured way to represent complex business rules. Analysts and developers can realize the programming logic easily by looking up the decision table.
Up to 50% faster when open project when the project set involves a large amount of referenced projects:
· Good news for users who use the feature of project reference intensively. The time you need to open project file has been reduced significantly. The effect is more obvious when there are a large amount of referenced project files.
Improved the performance of general diagram editing for large project:
· Creating, e...