TEdit is a handy and reliable application designed to provide developers with simple means to edit source code.
TEdit is able to process code in Visual Basic, C#, VBScript and XML. In addition, it can also be used as a regular text editor.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added feature to display control characters.
· Added lexer for 64bit
· few performance fixes has been done.
· Added environments dialog to open putty directly.
· Auto-indent has been added with shortcut Ctrl+K
· Fixed bug - allowing to open the same file in multiple instances.
· Added feature to run in single or multiple instances.
· Added Preferences dialog box.
· Added Sorting feature
· Added Windows context menu "Open with TEdit" feature.
· Fix bug: After saving Tab name does not change.
· Changes done in infobasic.xml for code snippets.
· Added Drag and drop feature.