ActiveDrawer is a real-time visual-drawer for Visual C++. ActiveDrawer is a Visual C++ addin program. ActiveDrawer also provide various point of views from activing c++ project on Visual C++.
ActiveDrawer provide Active File View, Macro File View, Macro Project View, Function Flow View and Function NSD View. ActiveDrawer also provide programmer guide document called ActiveHelp.
ActiveDrawer cooperates between user and Visual Studio for an enhanced result. ActiveDrawer upgrading continuous, and finally you will get more enhancements sometime in the near future.
Here are some key features of "ActiveDrawer":
· Analysis C/C++ files and display its contents visually in Visual Studio.
· Whole classes, structs, unions, variables and functions make diagram to show.
· Co-relation between Visual Studio and C and C++ source code.
· Real-time analysis and visual drawing.
· User can choose an element for drawing.
· Two type of function-level display support called Flow View and NSD View.
· Intel Pentium III 1GHz or more
· 512MB RAM or more
· 1024*768 Resolution or more
· Visual C++ 6, .NET, .NET 2003, 2005 or 2008
· 20-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Visual Studio 2012.
· When ActiveDrawer hangs, stop button do force stop.
· Modified for Visual Studio 2012.
· ( If you have a problem under Visual Studio 2008, please report and use version 3.2 )