AlphaControls Lite Edition is a handy software package which includes unique tools that help users design skinned and non-skinned applications.
Furthermore, working with the available components is very simple and intuitive. It is also possible to embed any skins within the EXE-file for easy deployment.
The application is the Lite edition of AlphaControls.
Here are some key features of "AlphaControls Lite Edition":
· Skins are upgradeable and have a very simple structure
· The elements of each control are calculated in real-time, so any control can be freely moved and resized at run-time
· Drawing of components is produced in several layers, so components may be alpha-blended, can have nice realistic borders, shadows and some other beautiful effects
· Delphi 5/6/7/2005-2010/XE/XE2/XE3 or C++ Builder 6/2006-2010/XE/XE2/XE3
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Small improvements in support of standard MaskEdit
· Removed a glitch in opened ComboBox when skin is changed
· Improved scrolling in virtual treeview
· Improved work from keyboard in the popup calculator (TsCalcEdit)
· Improvement in TsSpeedButton refreshing when parent is resized
· Fixed error which occurs sometimes in application runned under Windows XP