Apache Airavata is a service-oriented framework that can be used for creating Science Gateways. The package includes a lot of components that can help you build, execute and manage your applications and workflows.
It can work on multiple resources including local clusters, national grids, academic or commercial clouds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [AIRAVATA-530] - Implement a new Handler architecture
· [AIRAVATA-315] - Provide an interface for Gateway administrator
· [AIRAVATA-316] - Provide a way to access the log for each experiment
· [AIRAVATA-202] - Add EC2 Provider to Airavata
· [AIRAVATA-540] - There's no way to find final workflow outputs from notifications
· [AIRAVATA-780] - Add support to add multiple security context
· [AIRAVATA-782] - Add the EC2 Job Submission Schedular to the trunk
· [AIRAVATA-787] - Add support for Unicore and SSH provider in Xbaya UI
· [AIRAVATA-471] - Add sample workflows to demonstrate the use of foreach construct
· [AIRAVATA-757] - Remove dependency to OA4MP snapshot jars once OA4MP 1.0.6 is released
· [AIRAVATA-803] - Run Amazon EC2 workflows through XBaya
· [AIRAVATA-804] - Fix the mechanism to keep the AWS secret key and access key within the workflow.
· [AIRAVATA-531] - Writing new Context classes to keep all the Context data
· [AIRAVATA-770] - Add Unicore p...