Apache Maven is a handy and reliable development platform designed to manage documentations and reports for all your programming projects.
Apache Maven aimes to provide a uniform build system that will reduce development costs and maximize efficiency. The application can handle dependency lists, cross referenced sources and changelog creation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [MNG-4792] - Preemptive authentication doesn't work
· [MNG-5064] - mvn -nsu (--no-snapshot-updates) should not download snapshots (and break local builds)
· [MNG-5096] - exclusion on dependency with typetest-jar/type doesn't work in maven 3
· [MNG-5113] - NullPointerException on javadoc site generation
· [MNG-5131] - Wrong encoding for encrypted passwords
· [MNG-5135] - Regression: in some cases aggregator mojo is unable to resolve dependencies with custom packaging
· [MNG-5137] - Reactor resolution does not work for forked multi module builds
· [MNG-5149] - DefaultArtifactRepositoryFactory.createArtifactRepository overload w/ layoutId passes wrong (repo) id
· [MNG-5153] - ModelMerger omits relativ path
· [MNG-5155] - 'inherited' flag of report sets ignored.
· [MNG-5157] - NPE stemming from DefaultModelBuilder.containsCoordinates
· [MNG-5163] - MavenProject.getPluginRepositories misimplemented
· [MNG-5164] - Odd name of central in superpom
· [MNG-5165] - Problem with scp transport (wagon-ma...