Automated Build Studio 5.13.350.1
Automate the build, test and release processes and focus on more important issues
Automated Build Studio is a powerful build and release management system that will provide an easy way to automate the software development build, test and release processes. Its intuitive interface and unprecedented flexibility allows even inexperienced users to create complex visual macros which can automate repetitive or day-to-day tasks with the single click of a button.
Macro runs can be scheduled for automatic execution with the built-in Task Scheduler. This makes Automated Build Studio the ultimate solution to create reliable automatic daily builds of your software. Automated Build Studio lets you automate each step of the build process: from retrieving files from a version control system, to building installation packages, running automated tests and deploying the latest release of your software projects.
Automated Build Studio is tightly integrated with other AutomatedQA products - AQtime, TestComplete and AQdevTeam. This allows you to not only automate your builds, but in fact automate the entire quality assurance and release processes adopted by your organization.
Automation of builds, test runs, memory leak and performance bottleneck searches, creation of bug reports, and finally, releases and deployment can all be accomplished using Automated Build Studio.
Even though the product name includes the word "build", you can use Automated Build Studio to automate any common or everyday tasks in your organization.
- Macro libraries
- Operation dependencies
- Improved support for virtual machines
- Local variables
- Remote macro execution under interactive desktop
- Support for CodeGear RAD Studio 2009
- Secure connections to E-mail, news and FTP servers
- Compile applications
- Create installation packages
- Perform automated builds as scheduled tasks
- Get and put files from/into version control systems
- Label sources in version control systems
- Compile help files
- Create, modify and delete registry keys and INI file settings
- Copy and move files to a location (network drive, Web site, FTP server, etc.)
- Extract and pack files from/to archives
- Run automated test scripts and profilers
- Post bug reports to issue-tracking systems
- Send and receive e-mail, ICQ, MSN and newsgroup notifications
- Burn CDs and DVDs
- Register COM and .NET components
- Perform scripting operations in any of 3 scripting languages (VBScript, JScript or DelphiScript)
Automated Build Studio
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Operations of the VMware Server category now support VMware Server version 2.0.
- The Advanced Installer operation can now work with those versions of Advanced Installer that support builds (configurations). The operation has a new Build name property in which you can specify the configuration that will be used to create an installation package.