Cg Toolkit is a handy and reliable application designed to help software developers add stunning and interactive effects within 3D applications and share them between Cg programs.
The application provides users with a compiler in order to write and run Cg programs and support for CgFX effect files.
With flexible effect formats and hardware profiles, Cg Toolkit helps you maximize the graphic possibilities.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Cg language support for uniform buffers
· Added OpenGL Unified Buffer Object (UBO) support for buffers
· Added OpenGL GLSL version 110 and 120 translation support
· New tessellation examples added
· New uniform buffer examples added
· VC10 projects added for examples