Crowd allows you to manage the user information and permissions from a single interface. The application can handle users from LDAP, Active Directory or Crowd in order to sign them into all the services.
You can extend the functions of the server with customized add-ons and connectors in order to suit your needs.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support empty Base DN definitions for Generic Directory Connector
· Mixed case with LDAP, couldn't synchronize users and groups
· Forward slashes not escaped correctly in DNs etc.
· When sAMAccountName casing does not match cn (User Logon Name (pre-Windows 2000) does not match User Logon Name), or casing of a user or group name has changed from original casing, synchs fail and access is affected
· Not possible to import LDAP users into another LDAP directory using Directory Imported (argument credential cannot be null)
· LDAP exceptions with invalid characters cause exceptions during SOAP seraliasation
· Make Hibernate3BatchProcessor extendable
· Crowd DAOs in persistence-hibernate3 should inject by interface, not implementation class
· Support empty Base DN definitions in a DELEGATION directory
· Use LdapName consistently when manipulating DNs
· ::1 cannot be a trusted proxy with some IPv6 configurations
· Use StAX instead of XMLWriter to generate memberships
· Upgrade A...