DRX, also known as the Documentum Repository Explorer is designed to be a useful and powerful auditing / documentation software.
The application allows Documentum administrators and developers to quickly document vital information about their repositories and environments.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Environment - report on the Connection Broker, server configuration, product licensing, the OS and Java.
· Configuration - report on server, repository, JMS, ACS, client, full-text server, LDAP and session configuration objects, as well as server configuration files.
· Custom Types and Hierarchy - describe all custom types and the entire object hierarchy. The report does not detail objects with names beginning with: 'dm_', 'd2_', 'c6_', or 'bpm_'. However, these objects are included in the hierarchy report
· Maintenance Jobs - include the most recent maintenance job reports: State of the Docbase, Consistency Checker, Update Stats, DMClean, DMFilescan, Content Warning, Log Purge, State of Index, and Audit Mgmt. - ACLs - describe all regular ACLs, Template ACLs, and Public ACLs, including extended permissions.
· Cabinets and Folders - depict the entire cabinet and folder hierarchy of the repository including folder sizes and object counts. This report can take a very long time to run if you...