DSPLLsim is a powerful application that was designed in order to provide you with a simple means of creating and editing frequency plans for selected devices.
The DSPLLsim program enables you to adjust the input and output clocks, read the device status and view pin functions from the same interface.
· USB 2.0
· 4 MB of hard drive space
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· For Si5369 devices added the FASTLOCK setting to the Register Map.
· Removed registers 12, 13, 14 and 15 from the Register Map for Si5369 devices since they are undefined
· Added a "force inexact mode" option to Free Run mode. This allows the user to obtain Free Run Mode solutions that exclude CKIN1
· Added a user input for Fin when "Read from device" is selected and using a Si5327 device.
· Increased the range of the minimum f3 control when CLKIN is < 16KHz. Added labels to the minimum f3 control to describe the valid range of values.
· Fixed a bug that resulted in a "divide by 0" error message when reading a frequency from a device that is programmed with certain frequency plans.
· Fix a bug that resulted in the most significant bit and the least significant bit LOSx_EN being swapped
· Fixed a USB interface bug that resulted in intermittent USB errors when running on Windows 7 64-bit systems.
· Added version checking to notify the user when a new DSPLLsim version is available for downl...