DreamPie provides Python developers and programmers with an interactive shell that can be used for editing and executing the code.
DreamPie comes with automatic formatting options and completion of attributes or function arguments. Also, it can remember the history of the executed commands, which you can export to HTML format for later reference. Programming becomes even more easier DreamPie, since it can automatically add parentheses and quote marks.
Here are some key features of "DreamPie":
- Intuitive interface, split into two sections: the history box allows you to view previous commands, while the code box enables you to enter new ones
- Automatic code completion
- Command history
- Automatically folds long outputs
- Save history as HTML
- Adds parentheses and optionally quotes automatically
- Supports interactive plotting
- Compatible with all Python implementations
- Now using the keypad enter key always executed - now you don’t have to press Ctrl-Enter any more!
- Fix a bug: the code typed wasn’t highlighted when using the released version
- Fix bug lp:1051742: sporadic AssertionErrors about is_executing