Embedded Profiler is an overhead C++ profiler application that also includes a performance analyzer.
The profiler is based on instrumentation of functions done by compiler (MSVC, MinGW or GCC). Making the profiling manually requires the EProfiler API, whereas automatic profiling will not need code modification.
The output profiling log can be opened with Performance Analyzer, a user-friendly application for analyzing the log easier.
Here are some key features of "Embedded Profiler":
· Portable to embedded systems
· Multithreaded programs
· Profile only selected code
· Time resolution in CPU cycles
· CPU simulation not required
· Time estimation
· Performance Analyzer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· launched forum application at our website
· added new samples to demonstrate profiling in easy way
· fixed very slow loading of big symbol files
· minor changes in documentation