FINCoS is a framework that aims to help you measure the performance of Event Processing systems. It is developed using Java and provides a flexible approach for creating experiments with CEP systems.
You can use the application to monitor the performance of the system and to configure the drivers or the sinks.
· Java Virtual Machine 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved load generation through user-provided data files (it is now possible to choose the separator character and the order of the fields of the records in the data file);
· Fixed throughput computation during online performance monitoring;
· Input stats for workloads based on data files are now available during online performance monitoring;
· Refactored usage of creation time for response time computation purposes.
· Fixed problems on RMI communication when running under Java 7
· Several improvements on the UI of the Controller application
· Improved response time histograms in the Performance Monitor application
· Updated Esper adapter to support Object-array event types and usage of an external clock;