FastReport.Net is a full-featured reporting solution for developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 or any other development tool that works with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher.
Using FastReport.Net, you will be able to create application-independent reports. In other words, FastReport.Net can be used as a standalone reporting tool.
See yourself :
· you can connect to any database, use any table from it or create a query;
· you can add dialogue form(s) to your report to ask some parameters before running a report;
· using built-in script, you can manage interaction between dialogue form’s controls, perform complex data handling;
· finally, you can view the result, print it and export to many common document formats.
Here are some key features of "FastReport.Net":
· FastReport.Net is written in C# and contains only managed code. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher. .NET Framework 1.x is not supported.
· Full source code is available. You can customize your copy of FastReport.Net to match your needs.
· Reasonable price and licensing policy. For just a $349* you get a full-featured reporting solution with runtime royalty-free report engine and designer!
· Extendable FastReport.Net architecture allows you to create your own objects, export filters, wizards, DB engines. If existing abilities are not enough for you - extend it!
· Very compact and really Fast!
· Pentium 1Hz/Athlon and higher
· 80Mb on HDD
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
· NET Framework 2.0 and higher
· Print 5 pages of report only
· nag label on the printed page: "Demo version"
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added dialogs in WebReport (some controls and features are in development now)
· added Map object
· added map editor in designer
· added save in cloud Dropbox from preview
· added save in cloud SkyDrive from preview
· added AJAX in WebReport
· added new customizable toolbar in WebReport
· added AdjustSpannedCellsWidth property in Matrix and Table objects
· added Wysiwyg property in Word 2007 export
· added PrintOn.SinglePage to the PrintOn property (doublepass must be enabled)
· added anchors support in the PDF export
· added Armenian localization
· added Label property to chart series
· fixed bug when saving report to .cs/.vb file
· fixed drag&drop bug in the code editor
· fixed bug in the TXT export
· fixed bug in the Word 2007 export in layer mode
· fixed bug with number format in Excel exports
· fixed bug in VB.Net code generator